By Amol Nayak
About This Book
- Gain a radical knowing of a few of the foremost gains of MongoDB
- Learn the innovations essential to clear up widespread MongoDB problems
- Packed filled with step by step recipes that will help you with deploy, layout, and deployment
Who This publication Is For
If you will have a connection with exhibit you sensible ideas, or simply are looking to fulfill your want for extra wisdom of this remarkable NoSQL database, then this booklet is perfect for you. To get the main out of this e-book, you might want to understand the fundamentals of MongoDB.
What you'll Learn
- Install, configure, and begin MongoDB
- Interact with the MongoDB server and practice quite a few uncomplicated to complicated question operations from the shell
- Take an in-depth examine the MongoDB programming driving force APIs in Java and Python
- Perform cloud deployment and introduce controlled MongoDB services
- Integrate with Hadoop utilizing Hadoop connector and run MapReduce jobs
- Discover frameworks and items equipped to enhance developer productiveness utilizing MongoDB
MongoDB is a high-performance and feature-rich NoSQL database that types the spine of diverse complicated improvement platforms. you are going to definitely locate the MongoDB resolution you're looking for during this book.
Starting with tips on how to initialize the server in 3 assorted modes with quite a few configurations, you are going to then study various talents together with the fundamentals of complex question operations and lines in MongoDB and tracking and backup utilizing MMS. From there, you could delve into recipes on cloud deployment, integration with Hadoop, and enhancing developer productiveness. through the tip of this ebook, you've a transparent suggestion approximately easy methods to layout, strengthen, and set up MongoDB.
By Andrey Koleshko
About This Book
- Solve real-world automation demanding situations with human readable code
- Build or install an program package deal quickly
- Easy-to-follow directions to hurry up initiatives and deal with them efficiently
Who This booklet Is For
If you're a developer who's conversant in the Ruby language and wish to hurry up writing the code concerned about documents, then this e-book is for you. to begin studying this publication, a simple wisdom of Ruby is needed; despite the fact that, an in depth event with the language isn't necessary.
What you are going to Learn
- Use the rake command-line software efficiently
- Learn Rake's language to put in writing transparent customized tasks
- Run projects in parallel to hurry up the general runtime of the initiatives used
- Work with dossier alterations to control dossier tasks
- Refactor a Rake venture with the principles, necessities, and different technical gains outfitted into Rake tools
- Configure a scheduler to run habitual initiatives on a server
- Configure non-stop integration with Rake utilizing a Jenkins example
- Integrate Rake with the Rails internet framework to jot down Rails-specific rake tasks
Rake is a construct automation device written in Ruby. It lets you specify projects and describe dependencies in addition to staff projects in a namespace. Rake makes use of Ruby's nameless functionality blocks to outline numerous projects, permitting using the Ruby syntax. Rake's objective is to automate construct strategies fast and expressively.
"Rake job administration necessities" is a realistic advisor that covers the newest thoughts in construction, trying out, and debugging rake projects to resolve real-world automation demanding situations. The publication begins with a simple wisdom of Rake, permitting you to unravel repetitive projects. Then it provide you with information regarding techniques played with records, that is the most important for knowing the appliance of the software. It comprises demonstrations to teach you ways initiatives should be run in parallel and the way they are often utilized in perform. Thereafter, it integrates Rake with Ruby with the aid of basic and transparent examples. via the tip of this publication, you are going to understand how Rake has replaced the programming international, specifically within the Ruby community.
By Ben Vandgrift,Alex Miller
Think within the Clojure method! as soon as you are accustomed to Clojure, take the next move with prolonged classes at the most sensible practices and most important judgements you have to to make whereas constructing. how you can version your area with information, remodel it with natural services, deal with kingdom, unfold your paintings throughout cores, and constitution apps with elements. detect how you can use Clojure within the actual global, and free up the rate and gear of this gorgeous language at the Java digital Machine.
Clojure Applied delivers the sensible, reasonable suggestion and intensity of box that is been lacking out of your improvement perform. you must boost software program within the superior, effective method attainable. This publication offers the solutions you have been trying to find in pleasant, transparent language.
Dive into the center innovations of Clojure: immutable collections, concurrency, natural services, and kingdom administration. you will eventually get the whole photo you have been searching for, instead of dozens of mystery items you need to gather your self. First, discover the middle recommendations of Clojure improvement: tips on how to version your area with immutable info; pick out the right assortment; and write easy, natural features for effective transformation. subsequent you are going to practice these middle suggestions to construct purposes: realize how Clojure manages kingdom and identification; unfold your paintings for concurrent programming; and create and gather elements. ultimately, see the best way to deal with exterior integration and deployment issues via constructing a trying out procedure, connecting with different info resources, and getting your libraries and functions out the door.
Go past the toy field and into Clojure's mind set. through the tip of this e-book, you will have the instruments and data to place Clojure's strengths to work.
What You Need:
To persist with in addition to the examples within the ebook, you'll want Clojure 1.6, Leinegen 2, and Java 6 or higher.
By Mat Johns
This publication is an easy-to-follow, hands-on creation that courses you thru this leading edge new know-how. It covers every thing from information grids to the simple-to-use dispensed information garage collections. Queuing and subject messaging functions, in addition to locking and transaction help to protect opposed to concurrency race-conditions, are many of the issues that we'll disguise. we'll then circulate directly to allotted job execution, in-place info manipulations and large information analytical processing utilizing MapReduce.
At the top of all this, you'll be armed with every thing you must carry striking energy and information scalability in your functions, in addition to making them actually international and prepared for a global audience.
By Mike Keith,Merrick Schincariol
Pro JPA 2 introduces, explains, and demonstrates the right way to use the Java endurance API (JPA). JPA presents Java builders with either the information and perception had to write Java functions that entry relational databases via JPA.
Authors Mike Keith and Merrick Schincariol take a handson method of instructing via giving examples to demonstrate every one notion of the API and exhibiting the way it is utilized in practice.
All of the examples use a typical version from an overriding pattern program, giving readers a context from which to begin and supporting them to appreciate the examples inside an already common domain.
After finishing the e-book, you may have a whole figuring out and be capable to effectively code purposes utilizing JPA. The booklet additionally serves as a reference consultant in the course of preliminary and later JPA program experiences.
- Hands-on examples for the entire points of the JPA specification, in response to the reference implementation of this specification
- A unique part on migration to JPA
- Expert perception approximately numerous facets of the API and after they are worthy
- Portability tricks to supply elevated information of the potential of nonportable JPA code
What youll learn
- Get begun with firm functions utilizing JPA 2
- Get up to the mark with objectrelational mapping and Entity supervisor
- Learn and use queries and the question language (JP QL)
- Employ complex objectrelational mapping thoughts
- Use XML mapping documents and study different complicated ideas
- Package and install your Java patience purposes
- Test your Java endurance purposes
- Migrate your Java endurance functions
Who this publication is for
The e-book quite often ambitions company and patience builders who fall in a single of 3 categories:
- Those who're new to patience; we'll current a few historical past details and introduce those readers to the fundamental patience ideas to convey them on top of things.
- Those who recognize and/or use existing ORM patience items reminiscent of Hibernate or TopLink.
- Those who've already used JPA and wish to profit about newer features introduced by JPA 2, or have an exceptional reference publication to refer to once they boost JPA purposes.
In basic, we think that the reader is an expert with Java, SQL, and JDBC, and has a bit wisdom of J2EE.
By Jayant Kumar
About This Book
- Learn the easiest use circumstances for utilizing Solr in e-commerce, advertisements, real-estate, and different sites
- Explore Solr internals and customise the scoring set of rules in Solr
- This is an easy-to-follow publication with a step by step method of assist you get the easiest out of Solr seek patterns
Who This ebook Is For
This ebook is for builders who already understand how to take advantage of Solr and are taking a look at deciding to buy complicated techniques for bettering their seek utilizing Solr. This e-book can also be for those that paintings with analytics to generate graphs and stories utilizing Solr. furthermore, while you are a seek architect who's awaiting scale your seek utilizing Solr, this can be a should have e-book for you.
It will be beneficial while you're accustomed to the Java programming language.
What you are going to Learn
- Customize the Solr scoring set of rules to get well and extra suitable seek results
- Use Solr with huge info for analytical purposes
- Get insights into Solr internalsâ€”indexing and search
- Setting up and scaling with Solr cloud
- Implement spatial seek with Solr
- Understand Finite nation Transducers (FST) and enforce textual content tagging utilizing FST
- Breeze throughout the thoughts utilized in executing seek utilizing Solr in e-commerce, advertisements, and actual property websites
- Learn extra approximately the way to use Solr with AJAX
Apache Solr is an open resource seek platform equipped on a Java library referred to as Lucene. It serves as a seek platform for lots of web content, because it has the potential of indexing and looking a number of web pages to fetch wanted results.
We start with a short creation of analyzers and tokenizers to appreciate the demanding situations linked to imposing large-scale indexing and multilingual seek performance. We then flow directly to operating with customized queries and figuring out how filters paintings internally. whereas doing so, we additionally create our personal question language or Solr plugin that does proximity searches. additionally, we speak about how Solr can be utilized for real-time analytics and take on difficulties confronted in the course of its implementation in e-commerce seek. We then dive deep into the spatial positive factors akin to indexing techniques and search/filtering thoughts for a spatial seek. We additionally do an in-depth research of difficulties confronted in an advert serving platform and the way Solr can be utilized to unravel those problems.
By Fred Hebert
Erlang maestro Fred Hébert starts off gradual and eases you into the fundamentals: You’ll find out about Erlang’s unorthodox syntax, its facts constructions, its sort method (or lack thereof!), and simple practical programming innovations. as soon as you’ve wrapped your head round the uncomplicated stuff, you’ll take on the true meat-and-potatoes of the language: concurrency, disbursed computing, scorching code loading, and all of the different darkish magic that makes Erlang this kind of sizzling subject between today’s savvy developers.
As you dive into Erlang’s sensible myth global, you’ll research about:
–Testing your purposes with EUnit and customary Test
–Building and liberating your functions with the OTP framework
–Passing messages, elevating mistakes, and starting/stopping tactics over many nodes
–Storing and retrieving info utilizing Mnesia and ETS
–Network programming with TCP, UDP, and the inet module
–The uncomplicated joys and capability pitfalls of writing allotted, concurrent applications
Packed with lighthearted illustrations and simply the right combination of offbeat and useful instance courses, Learn You a few Erlang for nice Good! is definitely the right access element into the sometimes-crazy, always-thrilling international of Erlang.
By Laurent Berger
Troisième volet de Scilab : de los angeles théorie à l. a. pratique, ce livre vous présente les principaux outils de traitement du sign disponibles dans Scilab et vous montre au travers d'exemples concrets remark les mettre en œuvre. Vous y apprendrez notamment à moduler/démoduler des signaux, effectuer des analyses spectrales (modèle ARMA, périodogramme de Welsh, méthode Capon et Lagunas) et des analyses temps-fréquence (transformées de Fourier à court docket terme, de Wigner-Ville ou de Choi-Williams), à filtrer un sign en utilisant sa décomposition en ondelettes ou encore à séparer plusieurs resources. Vous verrez également remark tirer parti des fonctionnalités graphiques de Scilab et construire des purposes avec des interfaces interactives.
Ce livre fournit un bon exemple pratique de mise en œuvre de Scilab.
Niveau : Intermédiaire/avancé
Analyse du signal
Analyseur de spectre et égaliseur à base de filtre RII
Scilab : De l. a. théorie à los angeles pratique est une série de trois livres autonomes : I. Les Fondamentaux, II. Modéliser et simuler avec Xcos, III. Le traitement du signal. Si vous débutez avec Scilab, commencez par le quantity I. Les fondamentaux.
By Michael Peacock
About This Book
- Get your initiatives up and working fast and without difficulty by way of simulating complex environments that may be simply shared with colleagues
- Provision digital machines utilizing Puppet, Ansible, and Chef
- A sensible, hands-on consultant that is helping you methods to create robust and versatile digital improvement environments
Who This publication Is For
If you're a developer who desires to have your improvement surroundings safely mirror your stay servers to take on the ever-increasing complexity of internet and software program tasks, this publication is probably meant for you!
It's assumed that you simply be aware of the fundamentals of Linux structures within the context of web-based projects.
What you are going to Learn
- Integrate your individual laptop with the digital laptop of your improvement environment
- Install Vagrant on a number of systems akin to home windows, OS X, and Linux
- Familiarize your self with Vagrant operations akin to port forwarding, disk mapping, and networking
- Install and deal with software program programs utilizing Puppet, Ansible, and Chef
- Set up and keep an eye on a number of digital machines at the same time in the comparable project
- Build and deal with your individual base field for Vagrant
- Discover tips to manage an easy LEMP server for a Vagrant project
Vagrant is an open resource software program used to create and deal with digital improvement environments. it may be thought of a wrapper round virtualization software program reminiscent of VirtualBox and configuration administration software program comparable to Chef, Ansible, and Puppet.
This publication seems on the capability that virtualization bargains us, and breaks down the method of making a distributable and robust digital improvement atmosphere. you'll methods to create extra complex improvement environments which includes a number of digital machines, permitting you to imitate multi-server construction environments.
Finally, you will achieve an perception into Vagrant Cloud, that's a set of net prone outfitted into Vagrant so as to remotely view functions on a Vagrant instance.
By Reto Bachmann-Gmur
Stanbol is a software program software which is helping conventional content material administration structures to prepare for the rising associated information net. It additionally presents a versatile framework for construction modularized RESTful purposes and contains Apache Clerezza for processing RDF facts. Its target is to supply internet and CMS builders with a collection of HTTP/RESTful providers to assist them combine semantic applied sciences into their items and net sites.
Instant Apache Stanbol How-to grants special recipes on how you can get the facility of Stanbol for your software. it's going to provide you with distinct guide on how one can get extra from your facts and express you the ability of semantic information, thereby assisting you to make your info richer and more uncomplicated to find.
Instant Apache Stanbol How-to provides an creation to some of the elements of Stanbol. transparent and sensible recipes can assist you begin making the most of Stanbol on your functions. It will get you begun into semantic applied sciences quick and painlessly.
You will learn the way metadata can facilitated by way of discovering the proper info. additionally you are going to find out about the Stanbol structure and the way to increase Stanbol and make it much more robust to fit your wishes. The recipe will consultant you thru getting access to Stanbol, development your individual Semantic RESTful API by utilizing JAX-RS, OSGi companies, and the Apache Clerezza RDF facilities.
Filled with sensible, step by step directions and transparent factors for crucial and invaluable initiatives. immediate Apache Stanbol How-to will assist you turn into a professional in content material administration with semantics on the center, with the aid of sensible recipes,
Who this booklet is for