By Greg Lemke
Developmental Neuroscience is among the six center disciplines in Neuroscience, and but no unmarried quantity, non-textbook reference exists out there that gives researchers with extra in-depth, high-level information on developmental neurobiology. at present, a person drawn to the sphere at the next point needs to sift via overview articles released often and the extra particular handbooks that target features of improvement instead of the sector as a complete.
This reference is the 1st of its sort to fill this want. It pulls jointly the proper articles at the subject from the 10-volume Encyclopedia of Neuroscience (Academic Press, 2008) and serves as a reasonable and fast source for scientists, postdocs, graduate scholars with an curiosity past the fundamental textbook fabrics at the subject.
- The first and simply complete, single-volume reference for developmental neuroscience that is going past the fundamental textbook information
- The ninety three chapters disguise subject matters starting from telephone destiny choice, direction discovering, synapse new release, neural stem cells, to neurodegeneration and regeneration, conscientiously chosen from the Encyclopedia of Neuroscience via one of many nice developmental neuroscientists, Greg Lemke
- The most sensible researchers within the box offer their conclusions within the context of the newest experimental results
Read Online or Download Developmental Neurobiology PDF
Similar developmental biology books
This ebook includes 26 contributions facing the biology of aquatic oligochaetes and covers a variety of subject matters together with taxonomy, morphology, ultrastructure, embryology, copy, feeding biology, ecotoxicity, group experiences, and species distribution. Descriptions of latest taxa in tropical parts, together with Amazonian woodland soils, in addition to overviews at the biodiversity of aquatic oligochaetes in Australia and ecu groundwaters, are offered.
This up to date moment version of the preferred equipment e-book "Video Microscopy" indicates the way to song dynamic adjustments within the constitution or structure of residing cells and in reconstituted arrangements utilizing video and electronic imaging microscopy. includes 10 new chapters addressing advancements during the last numerous years.
This new quantity of present issues in Developmental Biology covers the realm of mechanisms in regeneration. With a world board of authors, it presents a accomplished set of reports masking such issues as keep an eye on of progress in the course of regeneration, skeletal muscle degeneration and regeneration in mammals and flies, and suppression of regeneration in mammals.
Dans Mon album de los angeles connaissance, le professeur Génius nous emmène à los angeles découverte de plusieurs sujets captivants. Passionné de sciences, il nous fait d’abord découvrir les mystères de l’Univers avant de nous raconter l’histoire de l. a. vie et de percer pour nous les secrets and techniques du corps humain et des sciences pures (physique, chimie et mathématiques).
- Science and Human Origins
- Forces and Tension in Development (Current Topics in Developmental Biology)
- Issues in Bioinvasion Science: EEI 2003: a Contribution to the Knowledge on Invasive Alien Species
- International Review of Cytology: A Survey of Cell Biology: 153 (International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology)
Additional resources for Developmental Neurobiology
Developmental Neurobiology by Greg Lemke